Sex and yoga in coastal Goa, tourists cimplain of rape by yoga teachers

***WARNING: THIS MAN IS A FRAUD!*** HE STOLE MY MONEY! PLEASE BE AWARE!!

The story: His name is NEERAJ CHOUDHARY. He is from Haridwar and operates mainly in Rishikesh and Dehradun. I have known him for 2 years and I was in Rishikesh in October 2018. When I returned to the UK, Neeraj asked me if I would be interested in setting up a business with him: an online booking platform comparing yoga schools, mainly in Rishikesh, and then other parts of India.

He told me he would speak to the main ashram owners in Rishikesh to get them onto the website and he would like to have a stand/stall in the INTERNATIONAL YOGA FESTIVAL in RISHIKESH to promote the business. We agreed to go ahead and he said he would develop the website in India. He sent me a couple of quotes on which we agreed. He asked me for 25,000 Indian Rupees = $350 (half the payment for the website and the other half for flyers and posters, which he would then post to me in the UK. I transferred the money to him in November 2018.

AFTER THAT, THINGS CHANGED. In December he started to have less contact with me. He promised to give me updates on the web development but turns out they were all lies. In January 2019, he started to ignore my calls and replied when he felt like it. In February he told me he was volunteering with spiritual teacher Mooji at IYF and could not use his phone. I asked him then to return my money, change the name of the website (which he told me he had already bought) and we can leave the issue there. How can someone show volunteer in such a peaceful environment when they are lying and cheating others? 😞 He ignored all my calls and texts after that. After chasing him many times, he promised to return my money on APRIL 15th and still he has not done this.

I want to warn people about this man: PLEASE BE CAREFUL:
I am very HURT and UPSET by the BETRAYAL and THEFT of this man! PLEASE DO NOT TRUST HIM! He likes to hang around in the cafes in Rishikesh and make friends with people who come to do yoga there. I don't know if he has done this before, but I just want to make sure that nobody will ever have to go through this! He acts likes a very kind and caring soul with lots of smiles BUT in fact he is a LIAR, a THIEF and a FRAUD! I don't want him to break my trust for the people of India. My parents are Indian and it's a country very dear to my heart and I would like things to remain that way.

If anyone knows/sees this man, PLEASE TELL HIM TO RETURN MY MONEY ASAP or next I will lodge a complaint against him at Rishikesh, Haridwar and Dehradun Police stations. He cannot get away with treating people like this.

=======================

HIS POST WILL BE WEIRD !!

The story you read bellow has been reported to me by the lady which has been a victim of this horrible man and requested to remain anonymous.

His name is Miter Shree.

A sexual manipulator who claims to be the master of life and yoga philosophy ,best yoga teacher , tantra teacher and great Kama sutra teacher and relationship counsellor , master in giving yoni massage and infinites roles in spirituality and surprisingly he is only interested in women .

He is Indian living mainly in Goa and Rishikesh .
He finds the victims (women who are disempowered and desperately looking for help to evolve and heal , and this person is taking advantage of their vulnerability and manipulates them by making statements like I want to marry with you and you are the perfect woman for me and all the other nonsense to manipulate and seduce the women to do what he wants and to have sex with him the way that he wants ( animalistic and wild ).

His teachings of Kamasutra begins with taking you in group sex with 2 men in the first stage and then 5 men and in the final stage with 13 men just to awaken the animalistic nature in you and take you beyond sexual moralities since he says if you want to learn Kamasutra , the first step is openness and being beyond sexual moralities .

He is using women and keeping women around him with his sweet words , because he believes if he has women around him , the other women would trust him easily , and otherwise it’s difficult for women to trust a man for yoni massage and tantric courses and etc ..

His main area of interest is group sex and he claims that his penis creates magic and his presence refines the heart and he also claims that he does the best in whatever he does , but actually he is only great in manipulation .
Be aware of him and please report if you have experience with such shameless man walking freely on earth and manipulating women and talking about love and light all the time unaware of his own darkness that is creating this massive pain for women and for himself .

Sisters , wake up , stop living in an awareness that constantly searching for help from outside , the power is within us .
Don’t give your power away to anyone !
We are all in journey of evolving and growing , let’s be patience in our journey .

Say no to manipulation and trust your intuition, trust your inner voice .

It’s time to stop him and such men who talk about light , but actually deep down their only intention is their own pleasure .

My wish for all of us is to awaken to the truth and learn to set strong boundaries and say no and react to such men and kick them out from our sacred space .

Please share this post so we can stop this horrid man from manipulating innocent people in the name of YOGA and from stealing more money.
---------------
HERE IS ONE MORE CON ARTIST.

I POST THIS STORY ON BEHALF OF ONE LADY, MEMBER OF THIS GROUP.

The story shared by one of the members of this group who would like to remain anonymous.

My story started in June 2018 when I decided to spend one month in Bali.
I took a bus to arrive in a fishermen village and I saw a small restaurant where prices were nice. One guy was sitting here, he was eating and told me that the food was excellent. I decided to join him. At the beginning, I thought that he was a local... we started to talk, he was really nice and at one moment, I noticed one tattoo on his arm and it was written “Om Namah Shivaya”. Before Bali, I was in India for three months, so I asked the guy if he was indian. He answered me yes, I am from Rishikesh and I am a yoga teacher and an Ayurvedic therapist.
It was hard to believe him because he seemed very young. But I didn’t really pay attention. I always wanted to do some yoga in India but in my last trip, I didn’t really have the time so I asked him some questions. At the end, he asked me if I wanted to join him on the beach so then, he could show me some yoga asanas. I accepted.
On the beach, I realized that he wasn’t a fake yogi. Actually, he was really good. And he started to help me to go into the position. This is how I started to believe him. During the night, we went together to a Balinese show and he was really kind. He picked me up at my hotel and brought my friend and me on his scooter to that show.
The next day, we met again in the same small restaurant and he was again really nice. He asked me if I wanted to spend the day with him. I was with a friend so I decided to share my time between the both of them. He paid everything, the food, the drinks... everything. I told him that I had money and that I didn’t want him to pay.

It was hard to believe him because he seemed very young. But I didn’t really pay attention. I always wanted to do some yoga in India but in my last trip, I didn’t really have the time so I asked him some questions. At the end, he asked me if I wanted to join him on the beach so then, he could show me some yoga asanas. I accepted.
On the beach, I realized that he wasn’t a fake yogi. Actually, he was really good. And he started to help me to go into the position. This is how I started to believe him. During the night, we went together to a Balinese show and he was really kind. He picked me up at my hotel and brought my friend and me on his scooter to that show.
The next day, we met again in the same small restaurant and he was again really nice. He asked me if I wanted to spend the day with him. I was with a friend so I decided to share my time between the both of them. He paid everything, the food, the drinks... everything. I told him that I had money and that I didn’t want him to pay.
My last day in Amed, we were again together. During the night, he asked me to come with him at the beach. He told me that he had a real crush, that he will miss me a lot and that he wanted to stay in touch. Then we kissed and it was really a good moment.
I continued my trip with my friend and everyday, he used to send me some small messages. But not like how Indian people can do. He was not insisting.
We decided to meet again in Kuta and we spend three days together and we shared the same room. Again, he paid for everything even when I insisted to pay. He didn’t want me to pay.
The last day, he started to talk to me and he was really sad. He said: I am really gonna miss you and I want to see you in India. Or I will come in France to see you. At that point, I really started to like him.
During this discussion, he looked at me in the eyes and told me: « can I tell you something? When I tried to pull out some money from the ATM, I made three time the wrong password because I wasn’t concentrate. I changed my last dollars and I need some money. I will send you the money via western union, don’t worry. » I asked him how much he wanted and he said: only 200 usd, I will soon go back to India so then I will send you the money back.
For 200 usd I didn’t really think about it and I decided to give him the money. I trusted him.
The morning when we said goodbye to each other, he looked at me in the eyes and said to me again: don’t worry, i will send you the money back. I looked at him in the eyes and I said: please, you already know that I like you, please don’t break my trust in you.

I took my plane back to France, it was the end of a 7 months trip.
When I was in France, he used to call me every day and send me messages to tell me that he missed me a lot. And every time, he used to add, don’t worry, I will send you the money back.
Then one day, the volcano on Bali was on eruption... he called me, he was really scared. He told me, Love, I am really afraid but they cancelled my flight ticket. I checked on internet and indeed, the volcano was on eruption and the authority decided to close the airport.
He never asked me if i could give him again money to buy a new plane ticket, I asked him if he needed money. He answered me: I don’t want to ask you this Love but if you can, it will be a big help.
I asked him how much he needed, he said around 400 usd and I made a western union to him. At that moment, it was a little bit weird to me because he was in Indonesia and he asked me to send him the money in India. But I didn’t really think about it.
A few weeks later, we were still in touch and he called me. He was crying and he told me that his grandma was at the hospital and that she had a heart attack. He told me about the relationship that he had with his grandma in Bali, that she was like a mom to him. He seemed really really sad. He asked me: « Love, I am really sorry to ask you this but can you borrow me some money for my grandma. I know that I still didn’t send you the money back but I need to work a little bit in India and then, I promise you, I will send you all the money. »
When I asked how much he needed for his grandma, it was too much for me and then I said, I am sorry, I don’t have this money.
He was still kind, and he told me: no problem I understand, don’t worry I will find a way.
We used to talk everyday, he was back in Rishikesh but my money was not here. He was working as a yoga teacher morning and evening classes but he needed to pay his grandma’s hospital fees. He also used to tell me that he was working hard to make money and that he really wanted to come to see me in France. He was doing all the papers to apply for the European visa.
Everyday, he used to say that he missed me and that everyday, he realized that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me. Once, he even said: « Love I am gonna come in France and marry you ». I laughed...

One day, he called me, and he said, alright Love, I have the money, only one part but I will send you the 200 usd you gave me in Bali.
And the same day, I received the money.
But, the following day, he asked for a bigger amount again. I started to have a lot of suspicion and I again talked to my good Indian friend. According to him, he was a cheater. He started to do some research on him and found that he had many Facebook and Instagram accounts. This guy uses foreigner women to make money. I discover everything and I decided to don’t talk to him anymore. He started to blackmail me, that he really loved me and that I destroyed everything. One part of my heart still liked him even after that. I decided to come back in India to complete a yoga teacher training course. He saw one of my post on Facebook and called me. He asked me to come in Rishikesh to see him again because he never stopped to think about me.

After a while, I decided to go to Rishikesh and I discovered that he had a new « girlfriend » and that he was doing the same again. Using his yoga skills to impress girls/women and act very kindly. I decided to block him and to finish this relationship. Hopefully I didn’t give him that much money, but I still lost some. What thing was really painful: I gave him my trust and he broke everything. It is really hard after that to build a new relationship. This was my story.



It's shameful and it's hurftful 😔😔













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PLASTIC

Godrej Nature's Basket: when evolution is done wrong

Home for the Aged at Nagao Verna to be renovated